With holiday parties in full swing, finding that perfect hostess gift can be a daunting task at times. We've compiled some of our favorites to share with you.
- A nice bottle of wine is a great gift. We're partial to the O'Shaughnessy line of wines – they're wonderful!
- English Toffee is a gift that isn't your ordinary box of chocolates. This to-die-for, melt-in-your mouth English Toffee is a box of goodness from Cora Lee Candies in Chicago. We only wish they were closer!
- An ornament to add to the host's holiday tree will remind them year after year of the party and the fun time everyone had.
- Candles are always popular and these are a special collaboration between Farrow and Ball and Jo Malone. Every home will smell lovely with these!
- Holiday music always gets everyone in the spirit of things! With the popularity of Glee, why not give the gift of a Glee CD.
- How about a bag of specialty coffee. The aromas will fill the home and make them feel extraordinary.
- If the host or hostess likes to cook, a nice cook book by Barefoot Contessa is always a great gift. If they don't like to cook, find their interests and give a book that pertains to their likes.
- A container of organic hot chocolate by Lake Champlain would be perfect by the crackling fire.
Enjoy the season!